Claude Dozorme Mac Mahon Champagne Sabre with Display Stand | 9.11.063.90
1 IN STOCK - THIS ITEM WILL BE DISPATCHED TODAY IF YOU ORDER BEFORE 3PM UK TIME.
The Claude Dozorme story begins in 1902 in La Monnerie. Blaise Dozorme, an expert steel worker, used his expertise to create a small knife-making workshop in his home. His professionalism and keen sense of duty coupled with his entrepreneurial spirit and dominant personality gained him the nickname ‘The Wolf’.
Blaise’s son, Valentin, took over the small workshop in 1934 and further anchored its expertise however it was in the 1970s that the family business really began to develop on a larger scale. The firm at this point was run by Claude, son of Valentin and grandson of Blaise, who decided to invest in tools and mechanisation in a bid to expand and develop the business. It was at this time Claude decided to produce knives with specific names and to market them mainly through trade shows.
The Claude Dozorme brand was born at the beginning of the 1980, at the same time of their first creation: the first Laguiole non-folding table knife. There was a new development when Claudine Dozorme, Claude’s daughter, took over the reins and revolutionised the small family business. In 2013 she was awarded the Auvergne Personality of the Year trophy for her dynamism, creativity and innovative spirit. Her spirit and dedication have helped her forge a new economic model for the business whilst simultaneously introducing a resolutely modern approach to production.
Brand Claude Dozorme Collection Claude Dozorme Colour Black, Silver Material Wood Packaging Claude Dozorme Product Code 9.11.063.90
About The Brand
Claude Dozorme is one of the world's finest and oldest knife making houses in France.
They offer a large number of tableware accessories including Laguiole knives, ham knives, cake and pastry sets, cutlery for foie gras cutlery, for fish and shellfish, outdoor ranges for picnics and barbecues.
Their champagne sabres are iconic statement pieces and ideal for adding that added flamboyance to any party.
- Currently we are offering free standard UK delivery for all orders over £50, and free next working day UK delivery for all orders over £100.*
- We offer the following UK delivery services:
- Standard - up to 5 working days - £4.95.
- Next working day - please order before 3pm** - £5.95.
- Next working day before 12 - please order before 3pm**- £8.95.
- Named day - Monday to Friday only - £7.95.
- Saturday/Sunday - please order before 3pm Friday - £13.95
- Saturday/Sunday before 12 - please order before 3pm Friday - £15.95
- Royal Mail - for flammable items and knives only - within 1-3 working days - from £4.95.
- International delivery
- Exact charges are advised in the shopping basket when selecting the country destination. Where "Price on Application" is shown we will advise the shipping costs and service within 24 hours of receipt of your order and ask if you wish to proceed.
- *Exclusions apply. For more detailed information, please view our delivery information page.
- **Please note, orders on a next working day service placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Returns & Refunds
Our aim has always been to provide you with the highest levels of customer service possible, we hope this is evident in our flexible and fair returns and refund policy:
If incorrect, damaged or faulty goods have been delivered to you we will arrange for a courier to collect them from you at a convenient time at our cost and issue you with a replacement or refund.
If the items you purchase are simply not wanted you can also send them back to us. The goods must be returned in perfect resalable condition, including the original presentation/gift boxes where applicable. Your refund will be for the value of goods only.
This product has no reviews yet.