Maison Berger Wild Wood 500ml Fragrance | 115187
8+ IN STOCK - THIS ITEM WILL BE DISPATCHED TODAY IF YOU ORDER BEFORE 3PM UK TIME.
Bois Sauvage is the new olfactory creation by Maison Berger Paris, a fragrance designed for those who demand the best and who love assertive woody intensity. This new fragrance is a woody oriental which opens with a blend of kumquat, basil and green apple, before then revealing a heart of lavender and diaphanous flowers to soften the over-masculine character, and finishes with a bottom of white cedar, vetiver and patchouli. An intense and chic fragrance; rough wood in all its splendour!
Have any questions about Maison Berger? Simply click here to go to our Maison Berger FAQ page.
Brand Maison Berger Capacity 500ml Collection Oriental Material Isoproyl Alcohol, Fragrances, Perfumes Packaging Maison Berger Branded Packaging Product Code 115187 Year of Release 2018
About The Brand
Originally designed to purify the air of hospital rooms at the beginning of the 20th century, the little lamp of the pharmacy technician, Mr. Berger, quickly enjoyed phenomenal success with the public.
Revisited by renowned designers and adopted by leading figures from the world of the arts (Coco Chanel, Picasso, Colette or Jean Cocteau), It gradually became a style icon, appreciated as much for its elegant lines as its delicate fragrances.
Faced with this craze, the successors of Maurice Berger have chosen to continue to explore this unique world with new design objects, such as bouquets, candles and many more.
The name Lampe Berger no longer reflects the diversity of the brand’s creations, it has now selected the name Maison Berger Paris. Tribute to a unique place of creation and inspiration around a French passion for the arts and interior fragrances.
- Currently we are offering free standard UK delivery for all orders over £50, and free next working day UK delivery for all orders over £100.*
- We offer the following UK delivery services:
- Standard - up to 5 working days - £4.95.
- Next working day - please order before 3pm** - £5.95.
- Next working day before 12 - please order before 3pm**- £8.95.
- Named day - Monday to Friday only - £7.95.
- Saturday/Sunday - please order before 3pm Friday - £13.95
- Saturday/Sunday before 12 - please order before 3pm Friday - £15.95
- Royal Mail - for flammable items and knives only - within 1-3 working days - from £4.95.
- International delivery
- Exact charges are advised in the shopping basket when selecting the country destination. Where "Price on Application" is shown we will advise the shipping costs and service within 24 hours of receipt of your order and ask if you wish to proceed.
- *Exclusions apply. For more detailed information, please view our delivery information page.
- **Please note, orders on a next working day service placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Returns & Refunds
Our aim has always been to provide you with the highest levels of customer service possible, we hope this is evident in our flexible and fair returns and refund policy:
If incorrect, damaged or faulty goods have been delivered to you we will arrange for a courier to collect them from you at a convenient time at our cost and issue you with a replacement or refund.
If the items you purchase are simply not wanted you can also send them back to us. The goods must be returned in perfect resalable condition, including the original presentation/gift boxes where applicable. Your refund will be for the value of goods only.
This product has no reviews yet.