Maison Berger Lolita Lempicka Premium Clear Boxed Set | 004663
3 IN STOCK - THIS ITEM WILL BE DISPATCHED TODAY IF YOU ORDER BEFORE 3PM UK TIME.
Behind the apple, there often hides a woman, or rather, women. Eve, Aphrodite, Idun, Pomona, Mary… And just as many stories of fatal attraction, sometimes eternal youth, always assertive femininity. This Lolita Lempicka Premium boxed Set by Maison Berger Paris also tells us about a woman: Lolita Lempicka, fashion stylist, creator of perfumes, designer of a typically Parisian scented elegance, narrator of femininity. Her emblematic creation, Mon Premier Parfum, inspired this Berger lamp. Its transparent glass body is the perfect replica of the original bottle and proposes a modern and stylised interpretation of the apple with a faceted decoration. The object also features two of the brand's emblematic signs: ivy leaf which decorates a satin gold mounting, and the characteristic calligraphy of the brand's signature in golden lettering. As for the Home Fragrance which accompanies this Premium boxed set, Maison Berger Paris reinterprets the ultra-femininity, the sweetness and the sensuality conveyed by the liquorice, violet and tonka bean composition of this mythical body fragrance, for your interior. Master perfumer tips This Lolita Lempicka collection is an exclusive collection to mark the 120th anniversary of Maison Berger Paris, as well as the 20th anniversary of Mon Premier Parfum, an olfactory success by Lolita Lempicka. For the end-of-year festivities, this Premium Boxed Set is a wonderful celebration to share: the refinement of its lamp, the extreme femininity of its fragrance, the discreet elegance of its white and black sleeve decorated with golden ivy make it a gift of choice!
Brand Maison Berger Capacity 440ml Colour Clear, Gold Material Glass Packaging Maison Berger Branded Packaging Product Code 004663 Size Dimensions 14.5cm (Height)
About The Brand
Originally designed to purify the air of hospital rooms at the beginning of the 20th century, the little lamp of the pharmacy technician, Mr. Berger, quickly enjoyed phenomenal success with the public.
Revisited by renowned designers and adopted by leading figures from the world of the arts (Coco Chanel, Picasso, Colette or Jean Cocteau), It gradually became a style icon, appreciated as much for its elegant lines as its delicate fragrances.
Faced with this craze, the successors of Maurice Berger have chosen to continue to explore this unique world with new design objects, such as bouquets, candles and many more.
The name Lampe Berger no longer reflects the diversity of the brand’s creations, it has now selected the name Maison Berger Paris. Tribute to a unique place of creation and inspiration around a French passion for the arts and interior fragrances.
- Currently we are offering free standard UK delivery for all orders over £50, and free next working day UK delivery for all orders over £100.*
- We offer the following UK delivery services:
- Standard - up to 5 working days - £4.95.
- Next working day - please order before 3pm** - £5.95.
- Next working day before 12 - please order before 3pm**- £8.95.
- Named day - Monday to Friday only - £7.95.
- Saturday/Sunday - please order before 3pm Friday - £13.95
- Saturday/Sunday before 12 - please order before 3pm Friday - £15.95
- Royal Mail - for flammable items and knives only - within 1-3 working days - from £4.95.
- International delivery
- Exact charges are advised in the shopping basket when selecting the country destination. Where "Price on Application" is shown we will advise the shipping costs and service within 24 hours of receipt of your order and ask if you wish to proceed.
- *Exclusions apply. For more detailed information, please view our delivery information page.
- **Please note, orders on a next working day service placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Returns & Refunds
Our aim has always been to provide you with the highest levels of customer service possible, we hope this is evident in our flexible and fair returns and refund policy:
If incorrect, damaged or faulty goods have been delivered to you we will arrange for a courier to collect them from you at a convenient time at our cost and issue you with a replacement or refund.
If the items you purchase are simply not wanted you can also send them back to us. The goods must be returned in perfect resalable condition, including the original presentation/gift boxes where applicable. Your refund will be for the value of goods only.
This product has no reviews yet.