- Transaction Security
- Payment Security
- Verified by Visa and Mastercard® SecureCode™
- Registering for 3D Secure
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
- We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information").
- We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with David Shuttle products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites. Find out more here.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from David Shuttle by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you
- In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, by e-mailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 01494 677665 Option 1 between 9am and 5.30pm.
- Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other reputable third parties who will help process your order. David Shuttle requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of the David Shuttle for their mailing or marketing purposes
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
If you'd like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website (opens in a new window - please note that we're not responsible for the content of external websites).
Do not track (DNT) is a feature offered by some browsers, with some newer browsers offering it as default. If you enable it, it sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing isn't tracked, for example by third party ad or social networks, or analytic companies. You can opt out of tracking and analytics on this website by changing your settings in our Managing Cookies section here.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we'll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won't respond to DNT requests.
Delivery photography: If one of our Customer Delivery Partners attempts to deliver an order to your address and finds there's no-one available to receive it, we reserve the right to take a photograph of the outside of the property to assure you we were in the right geographical location to fulfill your order, and confirm we had located the correct address. We can assure you that this photograph won't be published or circulated, or used for any other purpose other than verification and that it's held securely in compliance with Data Protection legislation.
We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide. As such DavidShuttle.com maintains the highest levels of security. Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. You can therefore rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.DavidShuttle.com in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.
You can verify our sites security ‘here
All credit card payments made during on-line transactions are handled on our behalf by the SagePay secure payment gateway. All transaction information passed between our site and SagePay’s systems are encrypted using a minimum of 128-bit SSL encryption.
No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted. You can be completely assured that nothing you pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by us and or any third parties.
SagePay’s systems are scanned by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands.
SagePay is also audited under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. They are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
To give you even more confidence in shopping online with DavidShuttle.com, we have introduced Verified by Visa and Mastercard® SecureCode™. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us online.
To use this service, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card. To find out more about these services:
Visit the Verified by Visa website
Visit the Mastercard® SecureCode™ website
Once you've registered and created your own private password with your card issuer, you'll be prompted automatically at checkout to provide this password each time you make a purchase.
Please note: Your Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode™ password is not your DavidShuttle.com account password. DavidShuttle.com does not have access to your Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode™ password.
All card companies using 3D Secure require you to register for the service. For your convenience we have listed below some of the major card issuers and provided links to their registration pages.
If you have a John Lewis Mastercard, you will need to enroll it with HSBC here.
- Santander Mastercard
- Santander Visa
- Barclaycard Mastercard
- Barclaycard Visa
- Natwest Mastercard
- Natwest Visa
- The Co-operative
- HSBC Mastercard
- HSBC Visa
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Lloyds TSB
- Nationwide Visa
- Marks & Spencer Visa
- Marks & Spencer Mastercard
- Capital One Mastercard
- Ulster Bank
- Danske Bank (Formally Northern bank)
- First Direct Visa