Simon Harrison Ice Flow Cufflink | SHJ238-03-02
1 IN STOCK - THIS ITEM WILL BE DISPATCHED TODAY IF YOU ORDER BEFORE 3PM UK TIME.
The segmented design allows the Iceflow bracelet to mould around the wrist, creating random naturalistic angles that perfectly evoke ice formation. The triangular stones constantly sparkle and catch the light.
The natural formation of ice crystals is chaotic yet precisely geometric. The structure of the Iceflow collection perfectly echoes nature's fractal geometry, as unpredictable and unique as a snowflake. The segmented design allows each perfectly symmetrical crystal element to rotate freely, jutting out at randomly naturalistic angles. The fluid motion of each segment makes this jewellery mesmerising to roll around in the palm of the hand. Each segment individually adjusts to follow the form and movement of the body making it as delightful to wear as it is satisfying to touch.
Light is frozen in crystalline form. The Swarovski stones magnify the rays of light to stunning affect, creating jewellery that is both striking and highly wearable.
For advice on how to take care of your jewellery please visit our jeweller care tips page by clicking here.
Brand Simon Harrison Collection Ice Flow Colour Silver, Clear Material Rhodium Plated, Crystal Packaging Simon Harrison Branded Packaging Product Code SHJ238-03-02
About The Brand
Jewellery is their passion. It is the goal of the Simon Harrison team to create expressive, inspiring and accessible fashion jewellery that brings joy to those who wear it. They are motivated by a happy team environment and the satisfaction of a job well done. Their enjoyment of jewellery is intuitive; not that different from primitive man’s first impulse to wear a beautiful shell around his neck or to pass that on as a token of love. They believe that jewellery should be uplifting to the wearer and an expression of their personality.
- Currently we are offering free standard UK delivery for all orders over £50, and free next working day UK delivery for all orders over £100.*
- We offer the following UK delivery services:
- Standard - up to 5 working days - £4.95.
- Next working day - please order before 3pm** - £5.95.
- Next working day before 12 - please order before 3pm**- £8.95.
- Named day - Monday to Friday only - £7.95.
- Saturday/Sunday - please order before 3pm Friday - £13.95
- Saturday/Sunday before 12 - please order before 3pm Friday - £15.95
- Royal Mail - for flammable items and knives only - within 1-3 working days - from £4.95.
- International delivery
- Exact charges are advised in the shopping basket when selecting the country destination. Where "Price on Application" is shown we will advise the shipping costs and service within 24 hours of receipt of your order and ask if you wish to proceed.
- *Exclusions apply. For more detailed information, please view our delivery information page.
- **Please note, orders on a next working day service placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Returns & Refunds
Our aim has always been to provide you with the highest levels of customer service possible, we hope this is evident in our flexible and fair returns and refund policy:
If incorrect, damaged or faulty goods have been delivered to you we will arrange for a courier to collect them from you at a convenient time at our cost and issue you with a replacement or refund.
If the items you purchase are simply not wanted you can also send them back to us. The goods must be returned in perfect resalable condition, including the original presentation/gift boxes where applicable. Your refund will be for the value of goods only.
This product has no reviews yet.