Please click on the links below to find specific information relating to our delivery services.
- Delivery Service Update
- Delivery Promotions
- UK Services
- All Deliveries
- International Orders
Delivery Service Update
Should you have any concerns regarding your delivery or would like some more information, please contact us or call 01494 677665.
*Currently, we are offering free standard delivery on orders over £50 to the UK mainland. This service will be provided either by Royal Mail or by DPD courier, and delivery will be made within 5 working days.
*Orders over £100 qualify for free next day delivery to the UK mainland. Please place your order before 3pm Monday to Friday for delivery the next working day.
Please note, some UK postcodes (inc. Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands) are subject to a surcharge levied by our courier DPD. In instances where this is the case, we are happy to send by an alternative courier if possible, in order to honour our free delivery promotions. Please contact us in these cases.
We offer the following UK delivery services:
- Standard - up to 5 working days - £4.95.
- Next working day - please order before 3pm* - £5.95
- Next working day before 12 - please order before 3pm* - £8.95.
- Named day - Monday to Friday only - £7.95.
- Saturday/Sunday delivery - please order before 3pm Friday - £13.95
- Saturday/Sunday delivery before 12 - please order before 3pm Friday - £15.95
- Royal Mail delivery - for flammable items and knives only - within 1-3 working days - from £4.95.
*Please note, orders placed after 3pm on Friday on a next working day service will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
We cannot guarantee delivery within these timescales to a small number of areas which our couriers classify as remote.
If you would like your item(s) gift wrapped, please ensure your order is confirmed by 2pm to allow our team enough time to gift wrap and securely package your order.
Please ensure you leave a contact telephone number for us to process your order effectively.
Deliveries are made during the hours of 8am to 6pm. Our standard courier is DPD, who will advise you via email or text message of a one-hour delivery slot on the morning of your delivery date. Each parcel is sent with live tracking information and requires a signature at the specified delivery address.
As well as keeping you informed at every stage of the journey, DPD give access to a suite of options both on the day of the delivery and the night before, allowing you to take delivery of your goods in a way that suits. If you wish to reschedule, you can:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD Pickup Shop
Should you not be there to sign for your parcel, a missed delivery card will be left. Using this, you can arrange one re-delivery attempt free of charge. It is your responsibility to contact the carrier to rearrange this re-delivery, although if you experience any difficulties in doing this, please contact our customer service team who will be happy to help.
Prior to signing for any delivery, please ensure that you check the contents of the shipment are in good order. Failure to do so may invalidate your shipment's insurance.
We have been dispatching goods worldwide for the best part of 30 years. Through this, we have developed a quality control system for packing which ensures that every effort is made to protect your items for their time in transit.
With this in mind, we personally guarantee the successful and safe delivery of your items. As such we will therefore cover any loss or damage to your goods while they are in transit.
This guarantee excludes any charges that may be incurred for failed delivery and/or subsequent re-deliveries and is subject to our returns policy.
As many of the items on our site are purchased as gifts, your order will not be delivered with any invoices or documentation containing price information.
In addition to your confirmation emails, a VAT invoice containing price information will be emailed directly to you as a PDF file when we dispatch the goods to you.
We offer a worldwide shipping service and exact charges are advised in the shopping basket when selecting the destination country. Where "Price on Application" is shown, we will advise the shipping costs and service within two working days of receipt of your order and ask if you wish to proceed.
- Customs forms for all international packages list the value of the contents as well as a description of the items. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your country must be borne by you. Your local customs office will be able to provide you with further information.
- The prices charged on our site are in UK GBP £ Sterling. If you are using an international card or bank account to pay for your goods, the exact price you will pay depends on your bank's exchange rate at the time of ordering. Please speak to them for further information.
- Lampe Berger fragrance - unfortunately, due to its flammable nature, we are unable to send any Lampe Berger fragrances outside the UK. You will need to contact your domestic Lampe Berger agent for more information.