Mackenzie-Childs Courtly Check Enamel Colander, Small | 89233
1 IN STOCK - THIS ITEM WILL BE DISPATCHED TODAY IF YOU ORDER BEFORE 3PM UK TIME.
Give stainless steel's impersonal style and plastic's halfhearted work ethic the pink slip. There's a new sous chef in town! For kitchen preparations with personality, look no further than the Small Courtly Check Enamel Colander. The steel underbody makes this number a workhorse, and the hand-painted enamel checks and antiqued brass handles give some pizzazz to polishing potatoes and sass to straining salads. Fill with clementines, or veggies grown in your own garden, for a pleasing hostess gift. With a subtle jewel-tone palette woven by an artisan's brush through the glossy, hand-painted, high-contrast checks, we've yet to find a color (or food!) that doesn't look good with Courtly Check.
If we have specially ordered your items in from a supplier for you, we are unable to offer a refund. However, should you order incorrect items and would like to exchange them, this can be arranged, but the cost of this process must be borne by you. We can advise these costs prior to ordering.
Brand Mackenzie-Childs Capacity 1 qt. Capacity Care Instructions Before using your kettle for the first time, remove all labels and wash thoroughly. Use low to medium heat only; never boil dry, as this could cause damage toboth your kettle and cooktop. Do not use on induction cooktops. Hand-wash withmild soap and dry i Collection Courtly Check Colour Black, White, Gold Material Hand Glazed Steel, Stainless Steel Packaging Mackenzie Childs' Branded Packaging Product Code 89233 Size Dimensions 6.25" Diameter x 3.5" Tall
About The Brand
Default brand block
CMS -> Static blocks -> Product - Default Brand
Brand blocks take the following format:
Block code must be prefixed with: brand_
Followed by the brand name in lowercase with spaces replaced with underscores, e.g. Brand Name would become brand_brand_name
- Currently we are offering free standard UK delivery for all orders over £50, and free next working day UK delivery for all orders over £100.*
- We offer the following UK delivery services:
- Standard - up to 5 working days - £4.95.
- Next working day - please order before 3pm** - £5.95.
- Next working day before 12 - please order before 3pm**- £8.95.
- Named day - Monday to Friday only - £7.95.
- Saturday/Sunday - please order before 3pm Friday - £13.95
- Saturday/Sunday before 12 - please order before 3pm Friday - £15.95
- Royal Mail - for flammable items and knives only - within 1-3 working days - from £4.95.
- International delivery
- Exact charges are advised in the shopping basket when selecting the country destination. Where "Price on Application" is shown we will advise the shipping costs and service within 24 hours of receipt of your order and ask if you wish to proceed.
- *Exclusions apply. For more detailed information, please view our delivery information page.
- **Please note, orders on a next working day service placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Returns & Refunds
Our aim has always been to provide you with the highest levels of customer service possible, we hope this is evident in our flexible and fair returns and refund policy:
If incorrect, damaged or faulty goods have been delivered to you we will arrange for a courier to collect them from you at a convenient time at our cost and issue you with a replacement or refund.
If the items you purchase are simply not wanted you can also send them back to us. The goods must be returned in perfect resalable condition, including the original presentation/gift boxes where applicable. Your refund will be for the value of goods only.
This product has no reviews yet.