MOVA Satellite View with Cloud Cover 8.5" Globe | MG-85-STE-C
Stock arriving soon - This item is currently on order with our supplier and will be dispatched to you as soon as stock becomes available.
MOVA Globes are designed to rotate silently on their own, using the power of light and Earths' magnetic field. Click here to see how MOVA Globes work.
It's a vantage point that few will ever have the privilege of seeing–Earth, viewed from afar. This globe uses images taken from NASA for a direct look at our planet from space. Swirls of white clouds punctuate soothing green and blue colors. As the globe gently rotates, it creates an immersive visual experience. It's a customer favorite for its authentic beauty–it's as if you're traveling alongside the astronauts for a firsthand look at our impressive planet.
The MG-85-STE-C comes with a clear three pronged acrylic stand, however there are more MOVA Globe stands to choose from right here. The Satellite View with Cloud Cover design is also available in smaller 6" and 4.5" sizes.
Have any questions about MOVA Globes? Simply click here to go to our MOVA FAQ page.
-Turns using ambient light
-Hidden magnets provide movement
-No cords or batteries
Brand MOVA Globes Collection Satellite Colour Blue Material Acrylic Base Packaging MOVA Globes Branded Packaging Product Code MG-85-STE-C Size Dimensions 8.5" or 21.5cm (Diameter at Widest Point) Warranty 1 Year Warranty Year of Design 2017
About The Brand
Mova (TurtleTech) are an American company that have designed such products as Mova Globes, Mova Planets and Mova Cubes.
Made from the highest quality materials, Mova Globes are 90% handmade and use all recyclable components for a sustainable product.
A whole collection of different globes, sizes and designs. Mova have captured the beauty of our Earth in a way that is considerate of it.
We can't wait to see what Mova think up next!
- Currently we are offering free standard UK delivery for all orders over £50, and free next working day UK delivery for all orders over £100.*
- We offer the following UK delivery services:
- Standard - up to 5 working days - £4.95.
- Next working day - please order before 3pm** - £5.95.
- Next working day before 12 - please order before 3pm**- £8.95.
- Named day - Monday to Friday only - £7.95.
- Saturday/Sunday - please order before 3pm Friday - £13.95
- Saturday/Sunday before 12 - please order before 3pm Friday - £15.95
- Royal Mail - for flammable items and knives only - within 1-3 working days - from £4.95.
- International delivery
- Exact charges are advised in the shopping basket when selecting the country destination. Where "Price on Application" is shown we will advise the shipping costs and service within 24 hours of receipt of your order and ask if you wish to proceed.
- *Exclusions apply. For more detailed information, please view our delivery information page.
- **Please note, orders on a next working day service placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Returns & Refunds
Our aim has always been to provide you with the highest levels of customer service possible, we hope this is evident in our flexible and fair returns and refund policy:
If incorrect, damaged or faulty goods have been delivered to you we will arrange for a courier to collect them from you at a convenient time at our cost and issue you with a replacement or refund.
If the items you purchase are simply not wanted you can also send them back to us. The goods must be returned in perfect resalable condition, including the original presentation/gift boxes where applicable. Your refund will be for the value of goods only.
Feefo Reviews - Average 100% 100 (2 reviews)
Date Customer Comment 27-May-2017
Service rating : Fantastic service! The order was dispatched the very same day and I received the fragile goods, perfectly packed, in Italy after just a few days! Prices a little high though. And after a few days I noticed that a commission was charged to my credit card for foreign exchange. I... Read More. Service rating : Fantastic service! The order was dispatched the very same day and I received the fragile goods, perfectly packed, in Italy after just a few days! Prices a little high though. And after a few days I noticed that a commission was charged to my credit card for foreign exchange. I don't think this was charged by shuttle, but in any case, must be careful with overseas buying!
Product : Beautiful and breathtaking! High price tag for a very special object.
Read more reviews on Feefo