Riedel Fatto A Mano Amadeo Decanter | 1756/00
3 IN STOCK - THIS ITEM WILL BE DISPATCHED TODAY IF YOU ORDER BEFORE 3PM UK TIME.
The handmade decanter distinguishes by an elegant and complex design. In 2017 RIEDEL is presenting a new edition of these three decanters, which will complement the successful new Fatto a Mano glass series with its coloured stems. All three decanters have undergone a kind of metamorphosis. In the Fatto a Mano Edition, they have optical blown glass and a black-white-black ornamental line that enhances their dynamic designs. The art of optically blown glass originated in Venice, the cradle of the most superior glassblowing techniques. Nowadays there are not many glass blowers who are proficient in this method. During his training in Murano, Maximilian RIEDEL was so fascinated by this technique, that he now uses it for special pieces in his collections. RIEDEL recommends Amadeo and Cornetto for more mature wines and for champagne. Mamba is perfect for young, wild wines that benefit from this decanter’s dual decanting function. These crystal glass decanters are handcrafted and mouth blown in Kufstein. Each decanter is a unique piece and an absolute must-have for connoisseurs! RIEDEL tip: use bottle cleaners to remove stains inside the decanter.
Brand Riedel Capacity 1500 ccm Care Instructions All Riedel glassware is dishwasher safe. Please use a good quality detergent and always use the glassware setting on your machine. Do not overcrowd your dishwasher so that your glassware is in contact with other items. Collection Decanter Colour Clear/Optic Material Fine Crystal Packaging Riedel Branded Packaging Product Code 1756/00 Set Includes 1 Size Dimensions 350mm (Height) x 205mm (Diameter) Year of Design 2017 Year of Release 2017
About The Brand
Riedel was the first company to design glass shapes according to the character of the contents, and subsequently the inventors of the functional wine glass.
We stock a large range of Riedel Crystal glasses and decanters, including the popular Vinum range and the hand-made Sommeliers range. The O Stemless glasses are also a popular choice, and the value packs are a great for someone looking to start their collection.
- Currently we are offering free standard UK delivery for all orders over £50, and free next working day UK delivery for all orders over £100.*
- We offer the following UK delivery services:
- Standard - up to 5 working days - £4.95.
- Next working day - please order before 3pm** - £5.95.
- Next working day before 12 - please order before 3pm**- £8.95.
- Named day - Monday to Friday only - £7.95.
- Saturday/Sunday - please order before 3pm Friday - £13.95
- Saturday/Sunday before 12 - please order before 3pm Friday - £15.95
- Royal Mail - for flammable items and knives only - within 1-3 working days - from £4.95.
- International delivery
- Exact charges are advised in the shopping basket when selecting the country destination. Where "Price on Application" is shown we will advise the shipping costs and service within 24 hours of receipt of your order and ask if you wish to proceed.
- *Exclusions apply. For more detailed information, please view our delivery information page.
- **Please note, orders on a next working day service placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be dispatched on Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Returns & Refunds
Our aim has always been to provide you with the highest levels of customer service possible, we hope this is evident in our flexible and fair returns and refund policy:
Your time frame for returning items to us is 14 days from the date of receipt.
If incorrect, damaged or faulty goods have been delivered to you we will arrange for a courier to collect them from you at a convenient time at our cost and issue you with a replacement or refund.
If the items you purchase are simply not wanted you can also send them back to us. The goods must be returned in perfect resalable condition, including the original presentation/gift boxes where applicable. Your refund will be for the value of goods only.
This product has no reviews yet.